Translate/Traducir

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Finished at last

It's done. All that's left is some proofreading. And I have to decide if I'm going to cut the epilogue. But the writing is done. After approximately eight years of working on this story, it is finished. Sorry. That's a bit repetitive. But I'm trying to get myself to believe it. It'll probably sink in soon. 
What am I talking about? My novel. It's got a title now. It's called Escape Plans. After I finish the proofreading, with the help of my mom, I will publish it on Amazon.com. That should happen by next Saturday at the very latest, by Monday at the earliest. When it does, it will be available to download and read. 

For the time being, I've decided to share a brief description of the book. If it catches your attention, please check out the book when it comes out next week. 
Shirina's cousin has been captured by the Empire and she will not rest until she gets him back. They and a few loyal friends are members of a group of spies working to free the country of Arden from the Empire's grasp. As Shirina seeks to free Ryan, she must balance her desire to serve the cause she believes in and her longing to live the life she had planned.